Monday, March 21, 2011

...About 127 Hours


If you are the type of person who's always dramatically saying "Oh my life is so hard, sometimes I just wanna die." Dude, you should watch this movie.

If ya ain't stuck between a rock and a hard place with a last resort of having to chop ya arm off, you'll live. Suck it up and move on.

For a movie that doesn't have much dialog, it somehow manages to be so heartfelt and emotional.

In fact, to sum it up, it's about a guy who got stuck between a rock and a hard place and his life started flashing before him.

The scene where he cut his arm off, riveting. I was so hoping for that scene to be good. I didn't want the scene to be just the view of his face, I wanted to see him cutting his arm. The emotions in that scene, damn strong I tell you. Disappointed I am not.

If you are dying from all the drama in your life, go watch this movie, it'll wake you up.

No comments: