Thursday, July 25, 2013

...About Perseverance

One year ago today, I thought I would have established as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer by now. Alas. Things did not transpire according to the timeline I had in mind.

Obstacles after obstacles. Delay after delay. New requirement upon new requirement.

It's as if after every two steps forward that I take, I have to take one step back.

Persevere I must. For only I can let myself down. Only I can disappoint myself.

They impose new requirement? Fulfill it.

Give them what they want.

Because in the end, you will get what you deserve.

Here's to all the Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Engineers all over the world.
(and people say becoming a pilot is hard. pfft)

1 comment:

Emily said...

You will get there, soon. Everyday before there is a learning curve.. getting experience first hand.