Tuesday, December 21, 2010

...About Additions To My Mini Library

Oh yes, one of a few of my favourite thingss.


More books! Oh yeah!

After a marathon of chick lits a while ago. I thought I ought to stay away from bimbo fictional characters for a while before I actually become one.

So picked up some non chick lit stuff.


Mom bought me one of the Tess Gerritsen and Nicholas Sparks for Christmas. Thanks Mom!

I picked up the rest at the flea market. Bargains! Found another Tess Gerritsen book there, so I thought why not.

Will review one of her books after this.

Anyways, have you noticed how bloody thick the Nicholas Sparks book is? I only noticed while I was queuing up at the cashier. "Hmmm, I don't remember seeing this title so thick.."


Then I read what the covers says...... oh no wonder lah...



Imagine that, Large Print. Like insulting my chinky eyes only -_-

Moving on.

Am looking forward to adding this book to my collection. Waiting for it to pop up at the right place. I refuse to pay retail price!


So how many books have you read this year?

No comments: