Sunday, December 19, 2010

...About Mess

Messy, messy,messy.

Everywhere I look is messy. Messiness everywhere.

Table is a mess.
Floor is a mess.
Bed is a mess.

Useless!

I don't understand how some people can be so neat all the time every time.

I know a friend who's super neat. Whenever she comes over to my room back in univ days, if she seats by my table, she'll slowly and unconsciously start arranging the things on my table. She's magic I tell you. She can arrange the most haphazard stuff. She'll fold things up til you can't tell what it is.

I was at her room one time, she opened a drawer, I saw many-many colourful triangles about 3 inches in size. I was like WTH is that? You know what she said? "Plastic Bags" PLASTIC BAGS! The normal plastic bags with handles that you get when you buy things, she's folded them into triangles so she can arrange them nicely in the drawer T_T

I shall put up a picture of it one day.

One day.
Not today.

I have no discipline when it comes to neatness. I'd like to think that I've used up my discipline-ess in other areas. For example.......er.........hmmmm.....wait.......there's.........I'm very disciplined in............ermmm.............

I'll get back to you on that.

No comments: