Tuesday, November 17, 2009

...About Rebelling

Are you a rebel?

Or were you a rebel?

Or have you yet to rebel?

Rebel against what you ask? Oh just about anything and everything in life.

Rebelling against you teachers.
Rebelling against the system of wherever you are.
Rebelling against your parents.
Rebelling against life.

Growing up, I have watched my friends rebel, one by one. The one who used to be a rebel in school has now turned over a new leaf. Those who were to afraid to rebel are doing it right now.

The ones who made so much trouble back in school are now the mature ones in their daily interaction with other people.

The ones who were timid or always do what's right, are rebelling now that they're away from home.

Me? I guess I didn't really have time to rebel. Or am I permanently rebellious? Can't tell the difference. I guess I was too busy trying to please other people or proving myself.

If you want to rebel, do it early in your life.
When your life does not depend on you not rebelling.
When you don't have to worry about your future.
When you don't have to worry about how to get by in life.
When you won't screw up anything major by rebelling.

So That's What I Think.

No comments: