Tuesday, November 3, 2009

...About Terry Fox Run 2009 Lake Gardens

This is the third year in a row I've attended! Kudos to me!

And that's all the exercise I'll do this year. ;p hahahahah.

Pikcahs!!

This year it's back to black. I personally prefer black shirt. Slimming ain't it?

Let's look at the crowd...

Okay okay, wrong picture to depict the crowd.

Like last year, it was hosted by Yasmin Yusoff, but no Ida Nerina this year.


Here we are getting ready for warm ups.


Pictures of people in awkward poses (they were following the aerobic routine unlike me)

 
 


 

After all the huffing and puffing trying to keep up with the steps shown by people from Celebrity Fitness, we were finally flagged off!!

First few minutes into the run....(it's not a race, it's a run, or in my case, walk)

 
 

Look at the crowd.....

Half an hour later......



 
HAHAHAH dwindling in numberssss

The Point of No Return....



Right after the sign...


 
ehehehe....went for the advance route again this year.

And every year, these are the people I look forward to snap pictures of...


But this year, we have something extra special...

Starbucks Baristas in their apron!! ahaks. chun.

I call this, classic Terry Fox Run Scene...


I saved the best for last...



awwwww

Lots of new people this year, cos when Yasmin asked how many have done this before, not many hands went up.

See y'all next year!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

W.O.W.!! NICE pictures!

Diyana said...

random pictures oni wat....it's the caption that gives it life! hahaahahahaah

javapot said...

great pix, tks for sharing. so no hard running required la?

Diyana said...

just walking >_< still got time to take picture some more!