Saturday, February 13, 2010

...About My Books

Yes, bookworm I am. Although I do not have as much books as I'd like to have, I definitely have quite a number.


 
 Please ignore the top two tier, cause the left hand side are random stuff. An the right hand side are work related.


See the ones on the right, the ones lying horizontally? Those books are from back when my brain had more synapses and grey matter. Now all my brain does is receive receive receive.


 
All fiction.


What I'm supposed to study for my job. Extra knowledge. Non-fiction. No excitement. T_T


 
 These are the ones closest to my heart, the ones on the top most shelf. The complete 7 books series of Harry Potter. With Tales of Beedle The Bart.
Yes, I was born in the year of the Tiger, but not taking UPSR this year and I read Harry Potter. So sue me.












 

No comments: