Saturday, June 18, 2011

...About The Green Lantern

The actual goal was to watch X-men. But after driving to 3 different places in 2 different states and finding that the show times has passed, my friend and I finally gave up and watched The Green Lantern. And to make the trip worth while, we watched it in 3D.


The unexpected pairing of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively didn't turn out so bad. In fact, the very fact that Ryan Reynolds was playing a superhero character turned out quite well too (it actually plays well with the movie's plot). And have you seen him in the costume? Can you say hot? hehehe

I find that the movies that blow me away are usually the ones where I did not plan to catch. Like Kick Ass.

So, to summarize the story, Green Lanterns are guardian of the universe, their job is to protect the universe. When a Green Lantern dies, the ring will find it's worthy replacement. Ryan's character gets chosen, he's the first homosapien to become a Green Lantern. Bad guy comes into the picture, good guy fights back, yada yada yada.

Eheh, if you've been reading my blog long enough you'll know that I suck at summarizing a movie. I'm only good at telling you what I think of it.

My verdict, good movie, teaches a whole lot of life lessons in an attractive and action packed way. Worth watching in 3D.

So go. Watch it. I iz recommend it.

No comments: