Wednesday, June 1, 2011

...About Random Shots: Out and About Jakarta

Months ago, I was in Jakarta. More than once mind you, and I am only know posting up pictures. Random shots around Jakarta city.

We should have them in KL, so you can safely cross the roads.

In the car. Bless this 2 guys. There ARE still nice people in the world.

Push cart stalls. Damn old school. Loads of them over there.

JAM WORST THAN KL

Stopped right on the train tracks.

Motorists at the traffic light.

They've got statues all over town.

You know how they say the grass is always greener on the other side? Not always true. We have it so much better here. OMG the potholes over there, epic weih.

All in all, I prefer Bandung.

1 comment:

Sweet Lily said...

Totally understood, because I was in Jakarta 6 months ago.
I prefer Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.