Sunday, July 10, 2011

...About: Out and About Kuching

I was away for 2 weeks, was in Kuching for work. Nope, I did not just get back. I've been back for a week. Yes, I am posting this up only now. It wouldn't be me if I didn't procrastinate right? eheh. Let's get down to business. Here are some snapshots around Kuching.
Familiarity!!!

100 yen shop near the hotel.

A stall at Satok night market

Food stall area at Satok night market.

Walking the streets of Kuching

Waterfront area.





Don't remember what building this is, but it sure looks nice.

Dayang Salhah Layer Cake shop.

Across the river of Waterfront.


Old school or what?

At Topspot for some seafood. ABC stall came highly recommended by the hotel staff.


Somewhere along the way, lil piggy came along.





That lil piggy sure had fun tagging along.

No comments: