Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Can't think of a nice title..

I did 2 big donuts and 2 small donuts last night. Only certain people will know what I mean ;p No kuih lapis though. heheheh

Moving on to real food, don't remember on which day this picture was taken, but I've had this fried rice so many times this week. I have to say this is the best recipe.

Let's call it Nasi Goreng Colorful. heheheheh Basic stuff, rice of course. Pound together shallots, garlic, red chili, green chili, ikan bilis, and udang kering. Taste ok lar for my level.

Cabbage is the best vege to buy if you know you won't use it up fast. Peel layer by layer, don't cut it in half, so it'll last longer (my mother teach one okayyyy)






I finally went to do the Big Mac chant, at the outlet in LCCT. Wasn't planning on it actually. Was working the day shift on that day. I had one coupon, and my friend found another one earlier that day. At the end of the day, before our shift ended, he was like "Aku lapar lar" I was like "Gi lar makan" and he was like "Ngko try lar Big Mac Chant tu"

I was thinking, oh yeah, free burger. So we went down, march straight to McD, and I did the chant, twice, (two coupons mah, my friend didn't wanna do it) I clocked 2.91 seconds, and 3.10 the second time. So we got a free Big Mac each. Hurray!!

Believe it or not, that night was the first time I've eaten a Big Mac in my life. All this while I only ate Filet-O-Fish or nuggets at McD, not counting the fries lar.

Tapi tak kenyang, ended up cooking fried rice after that. ;p hihihihihihihihi







On my first off day rite now. Been lazing around (what else do I do lar?) I have to go for a briefing tomorrow, by the HR people, company stuff. T_T So I actually have to wake up before noon tomorrow. (>_<) Plan to go out with bf on friday, but his vessel from another day got delayed till friday T_T So not sure if we are still going out this week. (bengang nyer) Saturday going out with homegurls. Kivee is back from India, semester break. Still hoping to go for more retail therapy, we'll see how it goes. In the mean time...

No comments: