Saturday, May 24, 2008

Retail Therapy

oh KLCC, haven't seen you for ssssoooo long....


tooo longggg.

hehehe, sound so emotional. But seriously, I can't remember the last time I was there.
So yeah, did some retail therapy. Lets start with the thing that I actually NEEDED to buy.


Socks! thick socks, to wear to work. Since my safety boots are too big, I have to wear thick socks, currently only have 3, bought another 3, so that I don't have to do laundry in between working days.

That's all for needs, now to my wants and pampering myself.


Ralph Lauren EDT, I like I like the scent of this one!!! Got RM10 voucher with this purchase, proceeded to buy makeup remover (o_O) with d voucher.


Skin Food stuff. Black Bean Pore Pack. Much much better than the leading brand in the pharmacies. Trust me. The mask, well, bought just to round up my purchase to RM20 above, to get some privileges.


Some free samples the promoter girl gave me. God knows when I will actually use it lar.


Last but not least, pocket book for my training records.
GRRRREEEN BEBEH!

Have a date with 2 of my homegurls tomorrow. But won't be shopping though, spent a lot already.

Sunway Pyramid here I come!














No comments: