Monday, May 3, 2010

...About Glee

I've finished watching the first 13 episodes, and I love it long time!! It's such a great show! So relate-able.  It's NOTHING like High School Musical. In fact, high school and music is where the similarities starts, and ends.

The stories are so real. Characters are real. Eventhough some characters are weird as hell, but we have to admit that people like that do exist. That's what I like the most about Glee, it's so real. Characters of all shapes, size and color. 

The lead girl, Rachel, is not the stereotype skinny girl. She has a tummy! I think she and I have the same body type. Plus I love her clothes on the show. Cute. Except for the pantsuit and the cat suit >_<

Whenever I feel stressed out, I just watch an episode. Seriously, it cheers me up! I love episode 4. Can't wait for the rest of the season.


Gleeks Unite!!

And no, as much as this SOUNDS like a paid post, it ain't.


1 comment:

ArchDyeu said...

Sigh, another Gleek...

Actually, the 1st 13 episodes are quite nice, the leading up to sectionals.

After all that, continuing, i somehow cannot take it anymore.

Oh and it is like High School Musical, with the dramas of Desperate Housewife (put those two together and you get Glee)

2 characters i look forward to see in Glee (the rest are uninteresting), Sue Sylvester & Kurt Hummel.

Love Sue, love Kurt's struggles as gay, nicely highlighted. Everybody else, Desperate Housewives dramas....

Then again, i guess thats my preference. Glee is nevertheless nice, but after the 13th episode, even the song selections are a bit boring (i think)