Friday, August 27, 2010

...About Bento #25

I have to say, this is the most Bento-ish looking bento I can pack, because of the partitions of the food. Most of my bentos look like any ordinary packed food. It's so blah looking compared to the other bento-ers bentos. They are mothers packing for their children. So it's all filled with cutesy stuff like animal shaped eggs, pink colored riceballs and all that stuff. For me, it's packing for myself, to be opened up and eaten among guys.

T_T

So go figure, this is as cute as I dare to pack it.

Close up!

From top left: spinach fried with garlic and oyster sauce, fried chicken marinated in worchester sauce and honey, the partition is made up of tamagoyaki with garlic and ginger. Bottom is white rice.

Used the same apple shaped box as in #24.

Happy Bento-ing!

No comments: