Wednesday, August 18, 2010

...About : Bruno Mars

Image from here
 If Nicholas Sparks is the ultimate love story fiction writer, then Bruno Mars is the ultimate love song crooner. To me lar.

When I first heard Bruno Mars sing, in the song 'Nothing on You', by B.O.B. I melted I tell youuuuu. I don't know if he was actually the one who wrote the lyrics or not, but that voice, singing those words. Dayum.

Image from here

He's nothing much to look at mind you. He's not ugly, neither is he drop dead gorgeous. He's decent looking. But his voice, and the songs he sing. The lyrics. OH MY GAWD. Damn nice weih.



"Beautiful girls, all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasted, cos they got nothing on you" What?! If I was single, and someone who was courting my says that to me, I'd fall for it, hook, line and sinker man. (provided that this song doesn't exist lar)

Image from here

From his first single ,'Just The Way You Are'."When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cos girl you're amazing, just the way you are." o_O



I'm going off to listen to it on loop okbaiz.

No comments: