Wednesday, August 11, 2010

...About : The Time of The Year Again

It's the time of the year again.
The time of the year that annoys me the most.
The time of the year when people will start asking questions that annoy me.
Questions which I find silly.
Questions that they don't need to know the answers to anyways.
Questions that can be left unasked, and life will go on perfectly fine.

When I don't like to answer their questions, they'll think I'm weird.
Then they'll start asking more questions.
They don't get why I don't like to answer those questions.

Well, you don't have to understand.
Just accept it, and don't ask anymore questions.

I got so sick of it last year,
I started giving different answers to the same question asked by different people.

So please.
DON'T - ASK - ME - ANYTHING - ABOUT -THAT- TIME - OF - THE - YEAR.

Thank you for your kind co-operation.


4 comments:

Emily said...

oh..... how's the weather?!!!

chill, be cool!

Diyana said...

weather's been pretty hot lar i think.

Anonymous said...

pffffffffhtttttt
tau xpe!! and i might be having off days for the u know wat season. damn mana nak lari ni. bankrup la akuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


molly

Diyana said...

kwang kwang kwang