Tuesday, June 22, 2010

...About Getting To This Blog By Googling

I have noticed that some people have been coming across my blog through Google. The keywords are kinda repetitive. I'm not exactly sure what you want to find out when you Google those words, but I've decided to help you out by telling you what I know.

Below is the list of Googled keywords in the order of, I have the most things to say, or the most info to give.

1. KL Live, Life Centre, Parking
I've only been there once. I parked at Wisma KFC which is right opposite the Life Centre. After 5pm, it's RM4 per entry.

2. Halal Miso Soup Paste
Aha, this is a mystery I have yet to solve. Some of the miso paste do have alcohol, you gotta read the label. Safer if you buy it from Jaya Jusco, because they have the ingredients in English. But thennnnnn, the same brand has the alcohol and non-alcohol ones, so they must be made from the same factorykan? So how? Ah, that I can not answer you lar. Lu pikir lar sendiri.

3. Airasiaredtix.
Haiyooooooo, just go here www.airasiaredtix.com

4. Daiso IOI Mall
Hmm, I don't know what to write about this. Why don't you drop a question in the comment box and I'll answer you aight?

5. AmmoGurl, Diyana-ag
Haaaaaa, you people have been Googling me arrrr. Just bookmark this page. Psycho pun psycho lar, at least you're bringing in traffic to my blog. Please click on the ads on your way out.

2 comments:

ArchDyeu said...

Bangganyer kene Google.....
Haha....

Diyana said...

oh, semestinyaaaa